Flowserve is a world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. Flowserve has employs over 16,000 people in over 50 countries.
Colorado Seals Inc is Colorado’s premier Flowserve supplier. From Gaspac Gas Compressor Seals, GCX Dual Gas Seals, GLS GSS Seals, ISC Industrial Cartridge Seals, Ls-300 Triple Lip Seals, MS-24 Seals, PSS III Pump Split Seals, QB API Pump Seals, RO Component Seals, Samiflex Couplings, SLC Slurry Seals, SLM Slurry Seals, U Series Seals and more, Colorado Seals Inc has the experience and the inventory necessary handle all of your Flowserve needs! Call Colorado Seals Today!
Colorado Seals is Colorado’s Premier Flowserve Provider
- Colorado Seals Inc carries all Flowserve API, ANSI, Cartridge and Component pump seals and replacement parts.
- Colorado Seals Inc carries all Flowserve Mixer and Compressor seals.
- Colorado Seals Inc carries all Flowserve Dry Gas, Laser Patterned and Diamond Coated Seals
- Colorado Seals Inc Carries all of Flowserve’s Seal Support Systems – Reservoirs Flush Monitors and Seal Coolers.
Duraclear Buffer/Barrier Fluid
DS-4614-F synthetic fluids are long-life food grade lubricants specially processed for use as barrier and buffer fluids for mechanical seals on rotating equipment requiring excellent chemical stability and compatibility.
- Barrier/buffer fluids for high and low temperature doubles and tandem mechanical seal systems.
- Dura Circulators and rotary screw process gas compressors (grade 32-F only).
Gaspac Gas Compressor Seals
Flowserve Gaspac dry gas seals incorporate non contacting lift-off technology to provide low breakaway torque and reliable performance under all operating conditions.
- Shaft sleeve centering
- Spring centering device
- O-rings for centering
GCX Dual Gas Seals
Specifically designed for multiple chemical exposure services and ideally suited for intermediate and batch chemical processes, the GCX is perfect for short run chemical plants, multiple campaign specialty chemical and pharmaceutical plants using solvents and steam for decontamination.
- Flexible Graphite foil secondary seals
- High alloy bellows
- Stationary bellows design
GLS GSS Seals for Sundyne
The seals designed specifically to provide superior reliability in high head, low flow equipment.
- Successful operation up to 1250 psi (8619 kPa) in flashing hydrocarbons
- No measurable face wear or worn taper
- Minimal emmisions
Innovative Standard Cartridge Seals
ISC seals are designed for general purpose applications on ANSI and DIN process pumps serving chemical processing, pulp and paper, oil and refining, food and beverage, water and wastewater, and other industries.
- Robust silicon carbide and carbon face cross sections for increased reliability
- Silicon carbide mating rings are held in compression and are protected for reliable equipment start-up
ISC Industrial Cartridge Seals
Innovative Standard Cartridge seal designed for ANSI and general purpose applications with maximum interchangeability between designs
This ISC seal is a cartridge mounted mechanical seal, designed for ease
of installation and reliable operation. No seal setting dimensions are
required. Removable setting devices provide proper alignment.
LS-300 Triple Lip Seals
A cartridge multiple dynamic lip seal design for highly viscous applications in positive displacement and progressive cavity pumps. Designed to run dry without the need for an external flush or lubricating barrier fluid which can contaminate or dilute the process media.
- Preset cartridge helps to eliminate seal setting errors
- Triple lip design effectively seals process from atmosphere
- Lip material designed for long dry running operation
PSS III Pump Split Seal
The next generation of split seal technology combining ease of installation and improved process containment. The PSS III is ideal for installations striving to increase production capacity through reduced equipment down time.
- No need to completely dismantle the pump andprimary driver for seal installation.
- Easy installation with minimal effort due to theunitized component, semi-cartridge design.
QB API Pump Seals
QB series seals are balanced pusher seals available in single and dual seal configurations used for sealing environmentally restricted products in compliance with EPA and OSHA regulations.
- Compact design
- Part interchangeability between single and dual seals
- High balance face option (QBQ)
QBQ API Pump Seals for Lighter Fluids
A balanced multi-spring pusher seal for low emission light hydrocarbon services with specific gravities down to 0.45 utilizing multi-port flush.
- Largest number of refinery low emission installations
- Single QBQ seal emission rate less than 500ppm
- Increased seal balance ration and reduced face area
QBQ LZ Pump Seals for Light Fluids and low NPSH Applications
The Flowserve QBQ LZ seal features Precision Face Topography to satisfy the demands of light hydrocarbons particularly at low vapor pressure margins.
- Addresses the fundamental challenges of lowvapor pressure margin light hydrocarbons toextend equipment reliability even with variableprocess conditions
RO Component Seals
A simple, proven and rugged design with dependability that has made it a favorite choice of maintenance personnel for over 40 years to seal ANSI chemical pumps.
- Rotating seal ring
- Compression unit
- Shaft packing
- Stationary insert
- Insert mounting
SEB Solids Excluder
Used with a Flowserve seal, the SEB reduces the amount of flush required and clears solids from the stuffing box to provide the seal with a cleaner operating environment that reduces operating costs and improves Mean Time Between Planned Maintenance (MTBPM).
- The SEB redirects the movement of solids out of thestuffing box and replaces the solids with clean fluidproviding a cleaner environment for operation of themechanical seal.
SLC Slurry Seals
A self contained single cartridge heavy duty slurry seal designed to operate in harsh slurry. Designed to operate without a flush to increase plant efficiency, reduce operating costs and eliminate product dilution.
- Only five group sizes. Maximum flexibility with minimum inventory
- No flush water needed
- Cartridge seal configuration
SLM Slurry Seals
A family of self contained cartridge seals designed for reliable operation in the majority of slurry services. Engineered primarily to be applied with no outside flush liquid to eliminate product dilution, increase plant efficiency, and reduce operating expenses.
- No process bypass of external flush liquid needed
- Cartridge seal configuration for easy installation and operation
U Series Seals
UC Series seals are balanced pusher seals with a substantial single coil spring that provides exceptional performance in the most demanding services including refineries, pipelines, and petrochemical services. UC seals are fully compliant with API 682 / ISO 21049, Type A requirements.
- Rugged single pusher seal is designed with thick crosssectioncomponents and built for long-term, reliableoperation in heavy duty services.
- Large, low spring rate single coil spring tolerates axialsetting dimensions while reducing opportunity for cloggingand hang-up from solids.